Alan S. Krause, D.M.D.
Dr. Alan Krause graduated from Cook College, Rutgers University, with a B.S. in General Biology in 1978. Having attended and graduated from UMDNJ - New Jersey Dental School (now Rutgers Dental School) in 1983, he continued to serve as an Assistant Professor in the Restorative Dentistry & Fixed Prosthetics Department. It is with this type of dedication and commitment to education that Dr. Krause continually takes pride in increasing his patients' Dental I.Q. and awareness, while guiding them through the entire preventive and/or restorative process. Dr. Krause has been providing exceptional dental care to Montville, NJ and its surrounding communities for more than 30 years.
- Local Anesthetic Proficiency Award and member of The American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- Periodontal-Restorative Award, Quintessence Int'l.
- Published in Journal of Prosthetic Dentistry
- Voted Top Dentists Award from Guide to America’s Top Dentists Magazine 2008-2014
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon (OKU, National Dental Honor Society)
- Alpha Omega Professional Fraternity
- New Jersey Dental Association (NJDA)
- Certified in Laser Dentistry from iCLE (International Center for Laser Education)
- Associate Fellowship, World Clinical Laser Institute
- The American Dental Association (ADA).
- UMDNJ-NJ Dental School Clinical Assistant Professor of Restorative Dentistry 1984-1991
- Tri-County Dental Society
When Dr. Krause is not in his office, he can be found playing ice hockey with his son and daughter, taking pictures while traveling to beautiful places (which can be viewed while in his dental chair!), playing with his two dogs Baxter and Kira, in the mountains making fresh tracks through powder in Vail, Colorado, or riding his motorcycle through town. Dr. Krause loves to enjoy life to its fullest potential, as his philosophy is "you never know what tomorrow may bring."