Evan S. Krause, D.D.S., F.I.C.O.I.
Dr. Evan Krause also graduated from Cook College, Rutgers University with a B.S. in Biological Sciences in 2008. He graduated from Columbia University College of Dental Medicine in 2013, where he served as President and Vice President of the student government in addition to graduating as one of the top 10 students in his class. Outside of the classroom and clinic, he also engaged in a vast multitude of extracurricular activities including community service, mission trips, and student mentorship. Dr. Evan also completed a General Practice Residency at Mount Sinai Hospital affiliated James J. Peters VA Medical Center in Bronx, NY. During his residency, he gained additional training in implant placement, significantly complex cases, and a wide array of advanced dental and surgical techniques. Using the comprehensive approach he learned from his education at Columbia, Dr. Evan works with a strong emphasis on treating the patient as a whole rather than just their teeth. He has also been invited back to the dental clinic at James J. Peters VA Medical Center to lecture about the various applications of digital dentistry that our office uses on a daily basis. Dr. Evan currently serves as a part-time clinical faculty member at Columbia University, teaching senior dental students CAD/CAM and restorative dentistry. He has also been awarded Fellowship with the International Congress of Oral Implantologists.
- Fellow, International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Associate Fellowship, World Clinical Laser Institute
- Dean’s Scholar
- Pierre Fauchard Foundation Award for leadership, scholarship, and professionalism
- Ella Marie Ewell Award for distinguished service to fellow students
- Divisional Excellence Award in Oral Biology
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon (OKU, National Dental Honor Society)
- Alpha Omega Professional Fraternity
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- New Jersey Dental Association (NJDA)
- Tri-County Dental Society
Dr. Evan also enjoys spending much of his free time outdoors and being active. Dr. Evan spends his winters searching for fresh powder in various ski resorts. During the remainder of the year, he enjoys fishing from the shore, boat, or anything near the water. Throughout the year, he can be found stirring it up on the ice playing hockey with Dr. Alan and his sister Amy. In his downtime, he can often be found lounging around with the family dogs.